Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[REVIEW] Starbucks Chestnut Macchiato (Seasonal Drink)

Hello February... I know I know I'm late haha. Anyway hope all of our wish will be come true in this month..

So a few days ago I went to Starbucks to meet my friend. Okay, who doesn't love Sbucks? Me? I'm in love with them so much geez you don't know how much I love Sbucks, you can see how much by visit my instagram (@brunoitsdevina) and I'm sure all of you will get shocked. LOL.

At first I wanted to order Caramel Macchiato, but the barista told us about their new menu which is a seasonal drink called Chestnut Macchiato. The barista also said that this is even better than the caramel so me and my friend gave it a try. 

Grande size, IDR 45k

I ordered the hot one because the weather kinda cloudy (and after we sat, it was raining so I didn't wrong ordered the hot one). Off course I ordered it with low fat milk, I don't want to get A LOT of fat, at least I reduced it a bit. My friend ordered the iced one with soy milk. In Indonesia, you have to add IDR 7,5k if you choose to change the milk into soy milk. 

Mine taste super great!! Not too sweet even tho I didn't ordered it to be less sweet. Maybe it didn't contain a lot of coffee or it blend perfectly with the milk, the coffee taste not too strong which I like. I also don't like something too creamy, this one maybe because I ordered it with low fat one, which I always do, didn't taste too creamy (as we know that low fat taste lighter than full cream). At top it covered with chestnut sweet sauce which kinda taste like caramel but it's abrasive, not like an ordinary sweet sauce, it's rough kinda have a texture, but I like it, taste nice tho. 

But my friend's drink taste superrrrrr weird and I don' like it :( For me the soy milk covered the chestnut taste, means all I can taste is the soy milk. Maybe it's because I don't really like soy milk but my friend liked it, she was fine with that, so yeah.. 

Overall, I like this. This suits me very very well :)

But as you know, in every Starbucks, by every barista, the taste could be different. I'll try it another time in another place.. 

Let me know if you already try it :)

-end-
Devina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment