Monday, February 17, 2014

[RECIPE] A Delicious Snack, Fried Mantou

It's been a long time since my last post. Not too long actually, but I feel it's quite long lol. Anyway, I've been busy spent some time with my friends because my pretty n lovely holiday is over :( And I've been busy packed my things to bring to my dorm. I'm not ready to go back to my daily routine but here I am already passed my Monday morning class and finally find the right thing to post on my blog :)

I've always snacking at late afternoon, around 4-5 hours after lunch. Yeah, that's why I'm getting fat a lot :( So, I'm going to share this super easy and delicious snacks. 

This menu were served at one of a dimsum restaurant near my house. One day when me and my friends were about to ordered this menu at that restaurant, it's out of stock. We were so sad because we wanted to eat that so badly. So after I went back home, I were inspired to make this.

You only need frozen mantou and sweetened condensed milk, you can find both of it easily at the supermarket, and oil and a pan to do the deep fried process. 

How to make this is sooooooooo freaking easy, you only need to deep fried the mantou with medium heat. After it's getting brown, put it on a plate and pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of it. Voila! It's done. You can eat it right away! ;)


P.S: This snacks may cause you can't stop eating them and off course getting fat! ;) 

-end-
Devina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment