Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello April!

Do you know that time flies so fast especially when you are busy and enjoying your life? Yeah! That's how I feel right now~ It's already April so my mid term test is ready to welcome me, it's freaking next week geez. 

March was so nice to me because I can finally watched Bruno Mars's concert! OMGGG I was soooooooo freaking happy, excited, and beyond amazed by this man :D I'll surely update about it later and if I am not lazy I'll update about the other concert that I've ever watched before. 

I hope April will be good to me too. Another wish from me is I'll be more diligent to upload this blog. 

I've been discussing with my friend what is the next restaurant that we should visit and give it a try. But I'll go after my exam is over. So, once again please wait for me :)

-end-

Devina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment