Saturday, March 15, 2014

[REVIEW] Pannacotta Etc. Pacific Place


Okaayyy, another round of review for dessert lol. This place is located in Pacific Place. I visited this place almost a month ago. Yea yeah yeah, I know, it's kinda late right but I've been busy with my homework. It's new semester and there is always a lot of homework. 

Before they opened a store in Pacific Place, you can only ordered their pannacotta via online. Thanks God they finally opened a store because if you order food online, the shipping cost will be very expensive especially food like this because they have to send the food by themselves, if they use usual shipping company, the food will be a mess.

This visit was planned, but it was still fifty-fifty whether me and my friend would go or not. Our intentions is to try Paul Patisserie. So after we tried Paul, which I'll post about it later, we went inside the mall for a window shopping. Then suddenly, we saw Pannacotta Etc! Before that I even already forget about it haha. My friend didn't want to eat this, so it's up to me. I was thinking from every side, economic side, fat side, and my full tummy side, LOL! So after I thought about it, in the end I ate it anyway, I can't hold my curiosity.

So, because I'm the only who was eating so I only ordered one. The flavor that I chose is Banana pannacotta with Hazelnut Choco. 

The presentation was amazing. It might looked big in the photo but it was actually small in real, the diameter of the pannacotta is like less than 10 cm. But the presentation is really cute, pretty and unique. It served on a cutting board, with a small box for the pannacotta and the small cup for the sauce. Actually they didn't only served pannacotta they also have some drinks like coffee. 

Banana Pannacotta with Hazelnut Choco around IDR 30k

Anyway, I love the sentence! "The seduction Begins Here". LOL. Not in the pervert meaning but I love how they chose the words. I think the words is the first reason why I chose this flavor LOL. 


Pour the sauce to the pannacotta...


And voila! Here you go...


You know, when you make something from banana, the texture from the banana will still be there. So does with this pannacotta. When you bite the pannacotta, it didn't feel soft and smooth, it felt slightly rough from the banana's texture itself. But the taste was pretty good. At first, it tasted a bit weird, but after a few mouthful, it tasted pretty nice to be honest. 

The chocolate was perfect! The balance for sweetness when it combined with the pannacotta is amazing! It suited perfectly. You just can't let it left over even just a sip. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this visit.

Oh! Another thing is definitely about price :) I think that the price is pretty expensive because the portion is kinda small. 

But if you can't hold my curiosity like me, there's always money and space for food and beverages. Besides, it's not a sin to try something new! ;)

-end-

Devina❤

Pannacotta Etc.
4th floor Pacific Place Mall Jakarta
Jalan Jendral Sudirman No. 52-53
Jakarta Selatan 
12190

No comments:

Post a Comment