Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nails Nails Nails

OMG tomorrow is Chinese New Year!! (yeah, I'm so excited) Sooooo, I planned to make my nails looked pretty hehehe.. But because I don't have any red nail polish (not really interested in red color on my nails actually because it looks like I've just eat someone LOL), so I just use whatever nail polish's color that I have. My heart goes to OPI, "Oz, The Great and Powerful" series. 

I used the first and third nail color.


Still a bit messy, I'm just not a good nail painter. Poor me. 

Anyway, after a few layers, about 4-5 layers. Can u imagine? Yup, if it wasn't they will be invisible.. 

Here's the final result.. (now I feel like I want to buy red nail polish or steal from someone LOL) 

OH btw, I got the scar that I had on my right wrist, is NOT because of suicide (everybody were asking like this), I got that by a motorcycle accident right before I was going to a concert. Actually I don't know how could it be like that, suddenly when I saw my wrist, it's already bleeding. Damn sian! T__T
But, thanks God that the scar is slowly disappear, it's not clearly seen anymore hehe. 
I'll update later about the concert that I was going to watch before this accident! ;) 

I'm telling you, these are my REAL nails (I know I'm so lucky because it's really pretty right? I'm even impressed at myself, I know I know.... *going to be kicked by everybody* HAHAHAHA)




-end-
Devina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment