Monday, January 27, 2014

Introduction? Who am I? Who Are You?

Okay so this is my first post on this blog. I don't know but seeing other people already having their own blog I am interested to make mine too. I know it's too late, but better than never right? LOL. I just hope that I won't leave this blog after only a few post hahaha because that's what happened to my previous blog. Yeah, i am a bit lazy but I'll try my best to keep this blog alive kkkk~ 

I like food. Seriously, I think I'm in love with them too much *deep sigh*
Besides foods, I also like it's friends, such as eating and cooking. I will share all of that in this blog. But, my interest is not only about that, I'm also in love with movie, any genres except HORROR, please noted that hahaha~ I also like music, I think I'll die without music because I listen to it every single day of my life *when I was writing this post, I'm listening to music too* They will be in this blog too of course..

Ok, thats it. I cant write anymore, long nails get pretty annoying when it comes to typing but I love them so haven't feel burden to cut it, until it's super annoyed me that's the time when I have to cut it hahaha. My simply love for my nails *ok enough too cheesy I know*... 

Anyway, please welcome me in this blogger world. Hope I can do well too. Nice to meet you guys! 



-end-
Devina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment