Tuesday, June 16, 2015

[F&B REVIEW] MyCoffeegram on Instagram Review

So, this is gonna be a short review about a coffee treat that I bought last month. As you guys know that bazaar has been a thing lately in Jakarta and I think in Indonesia too. There must be at least one bazaar in a week somewhere in Jakarta. 

I was strolling around a bazaar in Senayan City Mall with my friend who was gonna buy some food. Then, we walked past this MyCoffeegram stall. The guy was so friendly and gave us some sample (well I actually asked tho). In the end I bought their Cafe Latte. If you guys go through their instagram page, you would see that a lot of Indonesia's entertainer have tried their product. 

IDR 20k

I know, I know this is not really a good photo because I didn't have any intention to write a blog post about this. But, why not right? This actually taste pretty good. It's just too sweet. Just way too sweet for me. And the price is quite expensive tho. IDR 20k only for a couple of gulp. Man.... But I do really like their bottle LOL! 

It's short right. I told ya.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment